2005-01-06

A Brief Bonjour

Welcome to my blog...in case you missed the title, it's going to be mainly about hockey and all things related. I'm sure that in any articles about the game internationally, my bias towards Team Canada (I live in Ottawa, so that one's a no-brainer) will become clear. I also have a preferred NHL team, but just to try and trick you into thinking I'm objective, I won't say which one it is (I'm sure that will become clear too).

If you were looking for a blog about anything else, by now you've probably realized that you've come to the wrong place. I recommend checking out http://flashpointcanada.blogspot.com instead, where you can find a very in-depth discussion of various political topics by a gentleman named Justin St.Pierre.

"Ow, my foot...I'm dropping names."--Taylor Hawkins (drummer for the Foo Fighters)

Anyhow, there's my opening...enjoy!

No comments: