2009-09-17

Making a Comeback

Maybe you've seen this blog before.  Perhaps you're reading it for the first time.  Either way, I have to apologize: I've been taking some time off.  Almost three years, in fact.  Oh, it wasn't the stress of the workload, or the lack of things to post about; it was simply that other things were happening, and it's hard to stay up-to-date on hockey when you're in Australia.  But I did what I could.

Either way, welcome!  What you'll read at The Good Old Hockey Game is exactly what the name implies: commentary on hockey, hockey and more hockey.  If you agree with my thoughts, let me know.  If you think I've been wearing my helmet too tight, tell me about that too.  Either way, I'll try to be as entertaining and insightful as I possibly can.

Enjoy.  Again.

No comments: